Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 3

Today I woke up and watched Sportscenter.  A pitch from the New York Mets made history last night by pitching to straight 1-hitters with more than 10 strike-outs.  Then I played Xbox with my friend from Massachusetts.  I won most of the games, before was played on the same team.  Tonight I have my interview for the Mentor Ensemble.  I really hope it goes well.  My friend Will is moving to Thailand in a couple weeks.  I will miss him.  He was my first friend when i moved here.  My first camp starts next week.  It is at my school and a lot of my friends are doing it this year.  We are going to write are own play and perform it.  Soon I will start writing a 9th line on my blog in Chinese to get ready for next year.  I will provide a translation afterwards though.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I knew your friend Will was going to leave - but the time has come up so quickly. At least you have email and texting to keep in touch, but it is not the same as having him down the street is it? Love, Grandma