Friday, June 27, 2014

6/26

Today Esther and Mom woke up early and went to the Washington Monument.  They said it was fun.  They invited me to come but I decided to abstain.  I wanted to watch the U.S versus Germany game.  They left at ten thirty but the game didn't start till noon.  I woke up around ten or so. They were getting ready to leave to I got myself breakfast.  I had a bowl of cereal.  I almost always have the same thing for breakfast.  I either have a bowl of cereal or a bagel.  After that I went on the computer and played some games for a while.  Around 1l:45 I decided to turn on the game.  I watched the whole game.  It was a very good game.  The U.S lost 1-0 however we are still moving on because Portugal beat Ghana 2-1.  We ended up tying in points with Portugal but we had a larger goal differential in the tournament so far so we are moving on to the round of 16.  The U.S's next game is on Tuesday against Belgium.  Belgium is a very good team so it'll be interesting to see if the U.S can keep up this run. After the game was over Mom and Esther got home.  Other then that it was a relaxing day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So summer blog is on once again...poor John. No rest for the weary...but I know your dad makes it worthwhile...
I look forward to some very interesting reading this summer. Love, Guess who.
that is the way your Great-Grandma Anderson would sometimes sign the cards she sent...