Sunday, June 29, 2014

6/28 and 6/29

Today I was planning to go out on the boat with Dad but I forgot to turn on my alarm, so I didn't wake up till 9 or so and dad was long gone on the boat. When I woke up no one was home.  Esther and Mom were at the swim meet.  So I watched a few tv show.  Then everyone arrived home around noon or so.  A few days ago, I decided to make some apple bread.  It turned out really well.  Everyone seems to like it.  I enjoy cooking.  I think I will continue to do more of it this summer.  At around 5:30 dad and I headed to DC to watch some Major League Ultimate Frisbee.  This is the second game that we went to.  The DC team is really good.  They lost one game in the regular season.  This game was the east coast championship.  They played the Boston team.  The game was really close.  At half time DC was trailing 12-10.  With 30 seconds left in the last quarter the game was tied 17-17.  DC ended up scoring and won the game 18-17.  They will be going to the championship.  They are playing the Vancouver Nighthawks on July 19th.  The game is in Philadelphia however so we won't be going.

Today I didn't really do anything.  I woke up around 10:30 or so and came downstairs to get some breakfast.  Then I played some games on the computer.  Then I went upstairs and listened to music.  I ended up falling asleep again and taking a nap.  I woke up again around 3 or so.  I might be going out with some friends tonight.  Then I played some guitar.  I learned some new songs and wrote a little piece of a new song.  I am getting pretty good at guitar.  I really like it.  I am considering saving up for an electric guitar with my summer earnings.

No comments: