Tuesday, July 1, 2014

6/30

Today Esther woke up early for swim practice.  When I got up around ten thirty or so, Esther's math tutor was here.  After her tutor was gone she left for the orthodontist to get her braces fixed.  I stayed here and took the orientation test for my online economics and personal finance class.  It was all pretty easy.  I have everything I need for the class.  The first lesson is Monday.  I am not really looking forward to it.  But I have to do it in order to graduate.  When Esther got back from the orthodontist I had to leave for my haircut.  I got it cut a little differently this time.  I really like the new haircut.  It it much shorter for summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the haircut too! I notice that my comments have not been posted, so I will try again with this one, but will follow-up with an email.
Grandma