Thursday, July 31, 2014

7/31

Today I didn't do very much.  I woke and got was ready for my last lecture of the summer school class.  It ended really early.  We were done by 9:35 instead of 10.  After class I got ready for the day then my friend texted me and wanted to go out to breakfast.  We went out to breakfast and hung out all morning.  At 2:30 I headed home because I had a haircut appointment at 3.  For my haircut this time I bleached the sides again and thinned out the top.  It looks pretty much the same as it did for my last haircut.  I am going to change it up next time since it is just before school starts.  I know exactly what I want to do but it is going to be a surprise for everyone else.  I am really excited for it though.  It'll look really good.  I got home around 5 from my haircut and did nothing productive for about half an hour before starting on my course work.  It was really easy today.  We were learning about how trade and globalization affects the economy.  This was one of the units we covered in Comparative Government so I knew it already.  I think if the whole music thing doesn't work out I might go in to Comparative Politics.

No comments: