Saturday, July 19, 2014

7/19

Today I got to sleep in because I don't have class on the weekends.  I didn't wake up till 10:30 or so.  Then I watched a TV show, then I went back to sleep and woke up again around 1.  When I finally woke up for good I went down stairs and made myself some lunch.  I lounged around most of the day before my friend Chase called me.  He wanted to hang out.  So around 4 he came and picked me up and we went over to guitar center and looked at guitar stuff.  He is going to be teaching me drums this summer.  I am starting to get the hang out it but it I am still getting comfortable on the drum set.  I am looking into buying a drum set for my own house soon.  I will probably be selling one of my bass amps.  I should get enough money to buy a drum set.  I am going to join a band on drums once I get more comfortable on it.  Yesterday Esther and Mom took Sandy to get a bath.  She really needed one.  She got all dirty while she was at the vet.  After the bath sandy was had to go to the vet.  She got an ear infection.  Sandy really hates the vet.  She kept trying to get away from the vet.

No comments: