Wednesday, July 30, 2014

7/30

I made a decision a few days ago to not be vegetarian anymore.  It has been eight years since I had last eaten meat.  The reason I decided to not be vegetarian anymore is because I think I may not have been getting enough nutrients while being vegetarian which was causing me to over eat.  I think I am going to try to eat "meat on the side".  That means that I am not going to be eat huge hunks of meat.  I am going to be eating smaller portions of meat with larger portions of vegetable, fruits and such.  That has been the biggest thing that has been going on here.  I have been finishing up my class.  My last lecture is tomorrow.  Then I have some assignments due Friday and Monday is my final.  Then I will have the rest of the summer to do whatever I want.  I am going to a few concerts in August and I am hoping to spend more time with friends in august now that I don't have to worry about course work.  I think I am going to get a pretty good grade in the class.  I have gotten pretty good grades overall minus a few bad grades.  Taking a class online is actually a pretty painless way to take a class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very wise and mature
blog. Love Grandma