Friday, July 25, 2014

7/25

Today I didn't really do anything.  I woke up for my class around 8:45 then I fell back asleep after the class was over.  I only have two more lectures before I am done with the classes.  Next week is the last week of the class.  I have my final exam a week from Monday and I have my standardized test for the class a week from Tuesday.  I am not too worried about either of the tests.  I have been doing pretty well.  I am going to be very happy when the class is over.  It isn't so bad but I enjoy being able to sleep till noon.  I am going to be home alone most of the day tomorrow.  Mom and Esther are going to be at the last swim meet of the summer season all day tomorrow and Dad is going to be in Maryland most of the day.  I am probably just going to relax tomorrow, I have been very tired all week, I don't really know why.  I am probably going to clean out the basement and make room for a drum set.  I almost have enough money to get the drum set I want.  My friend has been teaching my drums and I am starting to really like.  It is a lot of fun.  I am going to need a lot of practice though.

No comments: