Friday, July 18, 2014

7/17

Things have been really boring around here.  I have been working on my class for most of the day.  So far this week we have learned about retirement.  I understand it all.  I have my midterm on Monday.  I have to head to a high school in the evening to take the test.  I am not really looking forward to it but it should be really easy.  In morning on Monday I'm hanging out with my friend.  We are going to go to the record store then go out to lunch.  I am looking forward to it.  I haven't seen her since school ended.  On Friday Dad and Mom are going into the city to see Charlton.  They are going to have lunch together.  I am staying here because I already had plans with my friend and I didn't want to cancel.  I don't really have any plans this weekend.  I am looking forward to sleeping in again.  I don't really get to sleep in with my class.  I have to be online at 9 am which means I have to wake up at 8:30.  I usually don't wake up until 10 or 10:30 on a normal day.  I really enjoy sleeping in.  It is going to be really hard to wake up once school starts again.  We still have another month before that happens though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this the friend I met last May? Who is Charlton? Will Esther be at the pool all day? Grandma