Wednesday, July 16, 2014

7/16

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been spending most of the day working on my online class.  I am taking Econ and Personal Finance.  So far I have an A- in the class.  I am almost half way done with the class.  It is four weeks long and I am almost done with the second week.  The class is mostly common sense so it is extremely boring.  Most of the work is busy work and it is really annoying.  It has been taking me 4 hours or so to complete all the homework for the day.  On Sunday I went to a concert.  I saw the band Brand New.  They are my second favorite band of all time.  The first is a tie between the bands American Football and Basement.  I will be seeing Basement in August.  I am going to a lot of concerts this summer.  On Tuesday I am going to a Music Festival all day.  This is my second year going to this festival.  It is a lot of fun.  I am going to visit Grandma and Grandpa at the end of august.  I am going be myself.  I am looking forward to seeing them.   The past few days have been pretty boring overall.  The class has been taking up most of my time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you learned anything in this class that makes you think about changing where your savings are held or changing the kind of account you have?
Can't wait to see you too! Grandma