Sunday, July 20, 2014

2 blogs

7/20
Today, I woke up around ten thirty or so and got myself some breakfast.  I had a bagel and a yogurt.  After I had breakfast and got sufficiently woken up I went outside and mowed the lawn for my dad.  I am trying to get as much money as possible before warped tour on Tuesday so I can buy some of the stuff that I want.  Right now I am pretty much broke.  My dad agreed to pay me $15 for mowing the lawn and any amount of money can help.  I will be getting some money for completing my blogs this week as well.  After I mowed the lawn I came inside and relaxed in my room for a little.  I listened to some music.  After that I went downstairs and started to work on my review for my Econ class.  The review was 125 questions.  I finally finished a while later.  I got an 84% on it.  I think that is pretty good.  I will be taking the midterm tomorrow night at school.  I am not too worried about it.  So far the class has been really easy.  I am exactly half way done with the class.  I will be really relieved after it is over.  The final is on August 5th.  I don't want to take another summer class after this one.

Another blog
I don't really know what to talk about here.  I haven't been doing too much.  I have still been working on guitar.  I am starting to pretty good at it.  I enjoy playing it.  I found my dad's old acoustic guitar microphone so I have been recording some stuff.  It doesn't sound to great but it is fun to fool around with.  I am excited to learn how to work with recording programs this year in school.  The class is going to be very interesting.  The teacher likes to work with composing as well as producing.  I am looking forward to getting even better at composing.  I have been working with my piano teacher on composing as well but we are focusing more on classical composition.  It am starting to enjoy playing classical music on the piano again.  I have been doing a lot with music this summer.  They hasn't been too much else to report.  Esther bought tickets to a concert  in august for about $100 a ticket.  I think that is crazy.  My ticket to warped tour was only $40 and that is a full day festival.  Not to mention the ticket for both of the concerts I am going to in August were $10 each.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the mid-term tomorrow, John. Keep your eyes on the prize - taking this course enables you to take that special music course next year. Isn't that the way it works?
I'm glad you are mowing the lawn, I know it is a help to your dad...Grandma