Saturday, July 19, 2014

About Warped Tour

On Tuesday I am going to a music festival called Warped Tour.  I am really excited.  I went last year as well.  I am planning to arrive around 9:30 am or so.  The festival probably won't be over till around 11 or midnight.  I have a bunch of bands I want to see. The bands I am most excited for are Volumes, Better Off, Real Friends, Saves The Day, and Elder Brother.  Volumes is a metal bands from California.  I have seen them 5 times but they just released their second album so they will be playing new songs.  Better Off is a punk band from Nashville Tennessee.  I have not had a chance to see them yet because they are a fairly new band but I have heard they put on a great show.  Real Friends is a Pop-Punk band from Chicago.  I have liked them for a fairly long time but before recently they haven't had the money to go on a long tour.  Saves The Day is an Alternative band from Princeton New Jersey.  They were formed in 1994 and have been making music ever since.  I like their old stuff a lot but their new stuff isn't as good.  Elder Brother is an acoustic band.  They released their first album just earlier this year and I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's the difference between a punk band and a pop-punk band? What's an accoustic band? Some of us need a short course on categories of modern bands. Thanks! Grandma