Thursday, July 3, 2014

Another blog

I need to write another blog today to catch up.  I don't have too much to talk about.  My friends and I are starting a new band again.  We are going to playing metal music.  My friend is going to teach me drums so I can play it in the band.  We couldn't find a drummer and since I am the most musically capable in the band, it is my job to learn it.  I am liking it so far.  Once I learn how to play drums I will be able to be my own rock band.  I can play guitar, bass, piano, drums, and vocals.  I might try my hand at recording everything at some point.
I am looking forward to being in Massachusetts.  We are going to a cookout on Sunday with Flip.  My dad and I are going to be playing a game of pickup Ultimate Frisbee at the cookout with everyone.  Esther is going to have a sleepover with Sarah the first day.  She is very excited for it.  She has been talking about it all day.  Other then that I don't really have any plans.  I might see some old friends while I'm there.  It'll be nice to see them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please explain metal music! Grandma