Tuesday, September 1, 2009

day 65


We are moving into our house tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be fun to be in our new house!!!!!! Yesterday we went to the mall. Esther and I went shopping. I went to Gamestop, and Barnes and Nobles. Esther went to Build-a-bear. I got the little league world series game for the DS at Gamestop. It is good. I got some manga at Barnes and Nobles. The manga it called Toto. It is a modern day version of the Wizard of Oz. it is very good. We went to Teachers Mart. We got some school supplies. I got an eraser that looks like a piece of sushi. We went swimming everyday this week. It is fun to swim at their pool. The little league world series ended on Sunday. I watched the whole championship game. California won. The score was 6-3.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Your eraser should be a big hit at school, especially if it not only looks like sushi, but smells like it too!
Love, Grandma

Karen said...

Great photo!

I hope you are settling into your new house and all is well. I bet you miss the swimming pool from the motel!

Have fun this weekend -
love, karen