Monday, September 7, 2009

The final post of the summer

This is the final post of the summer. School starts tomorrow. Esther can't wait to start school. It starts at eight thirty. My school starts at nine. Will is going to be on my bus. There are thirty six kids in my class!! Dad and I are going out for a bike ride when I am done with my blog. Yesterday dad friend from work invited us to a community pool. He has three daughter. Two of them are twins. We went swimming for a little while then we had pizza. Then we went swimming some more. The pool had a diving pool. The diving boards weren't that high. It was fun swimming. I think the school year is going to be good. My teacher is nice. I will make some friends. My desk is right up in the front of the class. Esther and I played video games most of the morning. This summer was good!!! Thank you all my readers this summer!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John-

I'm glad you've had a good summer and that you like your new home. You've been a terrific blogger!! Thank you for all of the posts.

I hope you have a great year!!

lots of love, karen