Friday, September 4, 2009

day 66

We are now moved into the house. I all ready unpacked my room. Yesterday was the open house for my school. I have Mr.Nussbaum. Since I am new to the school, Mom contacted some parent that have been in the school system for a while. Mom made plans to meet up with one of them at Esthers open house. She has a kid one year younger than I am. His name is Will. Will live in the same neighborhood that I do so I am going over to his house tomorrow. He is coming over with his bike and we are riding to his house on our bikes. It is going to be fun. Today we went school shopping. We got most of the stuff we needed. We still need to get loose leaf paper, composition note books, hand sanitizer, and a scientific calculator. School starts on Tuesday so there not much more blog left this summer.:(

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I hope Mr. Nussbaum is a wonderful teacher. And I hope you have fun with Will. It's great that you can ride your bike to his house. I used to ride my bike to visit my friends -- so much better than having to wait for a grownup to drive me.

I have LOVED reading your blogs and will miss them, but I know you will be busy with school and making new friends. Thank you so much for writing all summer!!!

love you - karen

Grandma said...

I look forward to hearing about Will and your visit to his house. Be sure to include it in your blog or send me an email to let me know if he might become a friend. Love, Grandma