Saturday, September 5, 2009

day 67

Today I went over to Will's. I had fun. We played basketball. Then we played Wii. I had fun. He is going on the same bus I am. When I got back Dad was on skype with uncle Charles. Then he called grandma and they talked. Dad and I were hungry but there was nothing to eat. Mom was out with Esther getting school supplies, so she got us something at burger king. I had a veggie burger. Dad had a whopper jr. I still needed some stuff for school. So mom got me a awesome calculator. Tonight Dad is teaching me how to program it. I really like our new house. My room is long unpacked. I am about a week ahead of the rest of the house as far as unpacking goes. My book case is organized by genre. Esther just founded he snow making kit so she is making it. All you do is add water and it grows like snow!!!

No comments: