Friday, June 25, 2010

first post of the summer(2010)

Hey its summer again and that means the blog starts again. Grandma Eilers is here. She is here until Sunday. My mom and dad are going to a restaurant tonight to celebrate mom's birthday. Grandma, Esther, and I are going to have ravioli for dinner then we have piano then we are going to the pool. My family belongs to the Sideburn run pool it just around the corner. My piano teacher is Paula she is just out of college. This summer we are going to Massachusetts. I am going to the acting camp I usually go to while we are there. Esther is going to the art camp she usually goes to. I will also see Jarrett this summer. Then we get I am going to a DJ camp George Mason University. I will learn how to use the music queuing software they use and stuff like that. One other thing I will do this summer is see some of my friends. The summer sounds good I hope it's fun.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

What a great first blog of the summer! Very cool to have a swimming pool just around the corner. Can you go there by yourself to swim with your friends?
-Grandma