Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day 5

Today we went bowling in the morning I lost every single time. We played two games that is twenty frames. I went to the twentieth frame before knocking over all the pins. It was so annoying. Then Kyle came over and we played MLB2K10. It is a baseball game for my xbox. We didn't finish our game because we were tied 0-0 and we set it to 5 innings. We went to the bottom of the 9th before he had to go to drum lessons. He invited me to his house after drum lessons for dinner. While he was at drum lessons I went to Music and Arts to look at an electric bass. The bass teacher at music and arts is going to give me a call today so I can "meet" him. Then When I got home I went to Kyle's. We had white pizza for dinner. We played Rock Band for a while. Then we watched Wipe out it is a game show where you have to complete a obstacle course. Even if you fall. It was alot of fun. Esther is at a sleep over. I had alot of fun today.

No comments: