Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day 6

Today we picked up Esther from Audrey's house. It sound like they had a lot of fun. Then we went to Wegman's for lunch and got some groceries. I had pad thai with shrimp, shrimp purses, a shrimp egg roll, and some fried fish. I talked to Keighl today. He is good. I am going to play some basketball with him while I am in Massachusetts. Tomorrow my friend Alec is come over. We are going to go to the pool for a while then play some board games and Xbox. I talked to Jarrett yesterday. I am going to see him in Massachusetts. Then he is coming over after he has a swim meet in Maryland. The book I am reading right now is Blue Fingers: a ninjas tale. In the book a boy named Koji goes off to apprentice the master Dye maker. But he fails so he is coming home when he is captured by ninjas and is forced to train with then. It is good. I can't wait to see Matt and James this weekend. It is going to be fun. I have had yet another fun day over the summer.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

It must have been strange this morning to wake up with no Esther in the house.
Love, Grandma