Saturday, June 26, 2010

day 2

Today I didn't do anything. Nothing at all. Grandma, Esther, Mom, and dad ran a five K. I watched because I have Osgood Schlauter disease. The doctor says that when my knees start hurting I have to stop exercising and I can't stop in the middle of a five K. Then I watched The USA FIFA world cup 2010 game with Dad and Esther. It was a real heart breaker. Ghana scored in the fifth minute then later in the second half Donovan scored on a penalty kick. So we went into extra time. Then at the beginning of extra time Ghana scored again. Then the final score was 2-1 Ghana. We watched the whole thing. Then near the end Grandma and Mom came back from seeing a movie and going out to lunch. They saw Grown Ups. They liked it. Grandma and mom went to The California Pizza Kitchen. They had barbecue chicken Hawaiian pizza. On Monday my friends Omid and Iman are coming over. I had a really boring but fun day.

No comments: