Sunday, June 27, 2010

day 3


Today I went to Home Depot with Dad to get some trimmer string, a filter, and screws. Then Grandma, Esther, and I went to the pool. It was fun. I saw my friend Kyle he was on my baseball team. When we got home we took grandma to the airport. Then Kyle stopped by to give me an invitation to his birthday then he stayed here and we played Xbox. Tomorrow My friend from school Omid is coming over It is going to be fun. While Grandma was here We finished a seven hundred-fifty piece puzzle called one hundred dogs and one cat. Grandma stayed up till two in the morning working on the puzzle!! Matt and James are coming on Friday. I can't wait to see James again. I posted a video of me playing Selections from Bohemian Rhapsody. I played it at the talent show at the end of the year. My current favorite song is either No love by Eminem and Lil Wayne or How to mend a broken heart by Al green. I have had a really good summer so far.

No comments: