Thursday, July 1, 2010

day 7

Today Esther had her friend Audrey over. We went to the pool then I took them to the park. I have boy scouts tonight. It is physical fitness night. Blah. That is all we did today. It was an average day. I can not wait till we go to Massachusetts. I miss all my friends. Keighl will be there. I am going to beat him in basketball. When I am done I will have dinner then I will have to go to boy scouts. Dad still really likes his job. I am listening to my new Eminem album. It is really really really good. I love all the songs. But my favorites are either Going through changes or No love feat Lil Wayne. Jarrett and I started a league in my baseball game MLB2K10 for the Xbox. We just need 6 other people to join. The Red Sox are doing really well. But Pedroia is on the DL and so is Martinez. So they are in a little trouble. I don't know what else to right but I am almost done. I really do not want to do physical fitness night. But I have to and it starts in 45 minutes.

No comments: