Sunday, July 25, 2010

last day of acting camp

Today was the last day of acting camp. We did a lot of drills. Then we went to candy go nuts. Lastly there was a talent show. I didn't do anything. Then Mom, Esther, Dad and I went to the Captain kid. The counselors from acting camp were there too. So I said my last good byes to them. James one of the counselors lives in Washington D.C. Then we went back to the rental house. We rested for a while then went to the beach to go swimming. Then Esther, Dad, and I went to the library to get the WIFI. I got to songs. They are called Forget to Remember and Dig both by Mudvayne. I like Forget to Remember better than Dig. Forget to remember has a really good bass part. We leave in two days. Gibson will come over tomorrow. We will go to Old silver beach. I will see Jarrett in august That will be fun. We will head home on Saturday I am ready to go home but I wish we could stay longer.

No comments: