Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cape Cod Summer Vacation

Yesterday my parents ran the Paul White road race. It rained. Then we went to the Box Lunch for lunch. I had a Veggie melt it is a veggie patty, salsa, avocados, and onion. Then we went shopping. We went to Shaws to get some food for the next couple of days. Then we went to Gibson’s house to see him. They went to Globals in DI again. He is being home school next year. Then we went to Magensett beach and went swimming.
Today Mom, Esther and I went to church. They all recognized us. Rev. Fred told us the Youth group for kids in 5-8th grade are going surfing on Saturday so I will go with them. Then Gibson came over. We went to the beach and swam for a while. We caught a Pike fish! Then we watched the FIFA world cup finals. Spain won 1-0. Gibson is going to the same Acting Camp I am going to! Tomorrow I am going to acting camp with Mr. Switzer. That will be a lot of fun.

Yesterday I went to acting camp. We are doing films this week. My group has Gibson in it. Our consolers name is Eliza. We are doing a spinoff of the movie Pulse. In our skit I am the evil master mind that programs all the phones to change the people who answer into different thing like a puddle of water, a baby, a walrus, a zombie, and people stuck talking and texting on their phone. Then Jarrett came over. We went swimming and we saw a hermit crab change its shell. Then we watched the home run derby. Big Papi won!! Then he slept over.
In the morning I went to Acting camp. We worked on our film some more. Mom took Jarrett home while I was at acting camp. Then mom came and picked me up and we took Esther to her art class. Mom and I went to the Box lunch. Then we picked up Esther and went to Dunkin donuts. Esther and I got a Coolata. They were good. Mom got some munchkins.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

What a busy time. I am breathless! So glad you are having fun. I can't figure out how you and Gibson caught a pike. Grandma