Saturday, July 3, 2010

day 9

Today James, Matt, Chris, Cynthia, Mom, Dad, Esther, Alex, and Janene went into Washington D.C. and we went to the Air and Space museum. We went to the World war one exhibit. Then we went to the Lincoln memorial. It was fun. Then we all went to the Austin Grill. I had a portabello sandwich. It was good. Then I had a brownie deluxe for dessert. I was a brownie with hot fudge and ice cream(i had coconut flavored). When I am done with my blog I will play Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter with James. It is a first person shooter. Tomorrow we are going back to the city. James wants to go the Jefferson memorial. I want to go to the Spy museum. Then we are going to the fireworks for the forth of July. We leave for Massachusetts on Friday. I CAN'T WAIT. It is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see Jarrett, Gibson, Cooper, and James again. It is going to be fun. I am just having the amazingly good cookie Grandma Anderson made. I had a good day.

No comments: