Thursday, July 22, 2010

camp films


Today we watched the films. They are all really good. We are working on live music videos. My group is doing the song Copa Cabanna. I am Tony. It is fun. Then we went to the Periskies. I hung out with Brian. We took the Mustang GT to Jill’s brothers house. It is still being built right now. Brian brought two of his RC cars and we drove them around in the house. He drove the one he was driving down the place were the stairs were going to go it fell ten feet it still works though.s

Today I went to camp. We worked more on our music video some more. It was fun. After camp Jarrett came over, we went to the beach. He is still planning to come over in August. That will be fun. Then we went to Eileen’s house. I met her some Adam. He was adopted. There shed burst up in flames. They do not even now why.

Today I went to camp. We performed our music videos at the Woods hole library. I think my new nick name will be Tony. Then we went to Adam and Aarons house to swim. It was fun. Then we went to Marc Anthony’s for dinner with George and Hilary. We also had Ice cream at nanas. I had Cappuccino crunch. It is Coffee ice cream with fudge and toffee in it. It was really yummy. Dad and Hilary got Chocolate mud pie. It was really fun to see George and Hillary.

No comments: