Wednesday, July 7, 2010

day 13

Today Mom, Esther, and I went to the pool with one of Esther's friends. We did not go to are usual pool because it was vandalized. Some teenagers took the grills, the picnic benches, and some planters full of mulch in the deep end. But they were caught on tape. Germany lost to Spain today 1-0. I was wrong will be able to watch the finals:)!!!!! Tomorrow we are getting packed for our trip to Massachusetts:)!!!!! We also played a game of LIFE today. I won 1,715,000 to 1,415,000 to 940,000. Fill-in puzzles are really fun. I can finish one a day. I am going to do a lot of them on the ride to Massachusetts. I got the new OS for my I-pod touch. It is pretty cool. My favorite new thing is airplane mode. I got an interesting book from the library. It is called when the match box ate the forty ton truck. It is about all the things we can learn about the universe by just looking around at normal day things. That is all I have for now. Please read again tomorrow.

No comments: