Friday, July 30, 2010

fourth day of radio camp

Today I went on air. Mom, Uncle Jim, and Grandpa were listening. Jen was sick today so the groups were bigger. There were five people in my group instead of three. I also worked with Rodger. We worked on newscasts. It was fun. I sat with Kurien and Cory again. I had cheese pizza lunch. Then when I got home I watched some of the X games. I watched the skateboard park elimination. Then I had Kyle over. We played MLB2K 10. I beat him in both games. Then I went to Boy scouts. It was a physical fitness meeting blah. I am getting close to getting that requirement signed off so I won't have to do it any more. Then when I got home I watched the womens moto X finals. Then I went to bed. Tomorrow I will get to watch Esther's play. She is doing Willy Wonka. She is playing Violet. The one that turns into a blue berry. I think it will be good. It is also my last day of Radio camp :(. I will be sad. I hope you are enjoying my blog this summer.

No comments: