Friday, July 9, 2010

day 15

Today we drove and drove and drove and drove. We stopped at Cracker Barrel. I had fried shrimp. Esther had the same. Dad had Meatloaf. Mom had Campfire beef. Then we stopped at the Hudson Palisades. That is were dad is going to work in August. Then we drove and drove and drove and drove and drove. Then we got to the hotel. It is nice. There is a mall across the street so we went there. Mom got a swimsuit. I got a book called Bonechiller by Graham Mcnamee. It is about a group of teens that ran away from home and live in a ghost town but then they start seeing things. Then we went to Uno's for dinner. I had a Veggie burger with Guacamole, and Salsa. Mom and Dad shared a Lobster, Goat cheese, and spinach pizza. Esther had mini burgers. Tomorrow we are driving to our rental house. Mom and Dad will be running the Paul white road race. I might see Jarrett tomorrow. That will be fun.

1 comment:

Keighl said...

Cracker Barrel! Alice and stopped there on our road trip to Texas. I got the meatloaf too, and definitely needed about 24 hours before I could move again.