Tuesday, July 6, 2010

day 12

Today James, Matt, Cynthia, and Charles left. Then we had a BINGO tournament. Then my headphones broke. Then we had quiet time. I read some more of Pride, and Prejudice, and Zombies. Then we went to Target so I could get some new headphones. I got some really really nice ones that usually cost 100.00 dollars, but they were on clearance so I got them for 25.00 dollars. They are Sony sound canceling head phones that came with a case that holds your I-pod and your head phones. Friday we are going to Cape Cod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait. I will see all my best friends. My mom wants to go to all the ice cream places. They really do not have many good ice cream places in Virginia. The Netherlands won there world cup game today 3-2. They played Uruguay. I want either the Netherlands or Germany to win. Unfortunately we will be driving to Massachusetts on the day of the finals.:(

No comments: