Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 14

Today we got packed for Massachusetts. We are going to wake up at five thirty in the morning. Then we are going to drive all day till we get to Providence, Rhode Island. Then we are going to sleep there. Then the next morning we drive to Falmouth, Massachusetts. We also went to Target to get some stuff like a box for our toiletries. We also got some cheesecake cookies to eat on the way to Falmouth. I got some really comfortable flip flops. On the bottom there is cushion. I rented the movie Predator 2 for the trip. On Itunes you can rent a movie you have 1 month to watch it and you can only watch it once. I really hope my dad will let me see Predators in theaters. It looks really good. While we are in Massachusetts I am going to see Jarrett, and Keighl. I hope I can see Gibson and Cooper too. I will be there for two weeks. I am renting a house on Abby lane. My parents will be running the Paul white road race while we are there. I can't wait.

No comments: