Friday, July 2, 2010

day 8

Today we went to the library. I got a couple of books but the one I am most excited about is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls. It has the same characters as Pride and Prejudice but they kill zombies!!! I am on the 4th chapter and it is really good so far. Then we went to the bowling alley. I came in second to mom. Esther go 66 points. I got 97. Mom got 104. Then when we got home we had quiet time and I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls. Then Esther and I played stuffed animals while my mom got ready for Matt and James. We made a town with blocks. Then when dad got home around four-thirty I watched the end of the Uruguay- Ghana game. It went to a penalty shoot out. Then in the end Uruguay won. Since The USA is out I am routing for Germany. They play Argentina tomorrow at nine-thirty. I am going to watch it.

No comments: