Sunday, July 18, 2010

more from Cape Cod


Yesterday I went to acting camp. We filmed our movie. On Monday we will watch all the groups films. I cannot wait to watch them. Then we get a DVD of them. Then we went to old silver beach. It was low tide and no one was there. Then Jarrett called me and I went over to his house. We played in his house for a while. I met his new cat Tex. I do not think he likes me. He scratched me in the ear. Then we went and saw Despicable me. It was really funny. Then he took me home. Sarah slept over with Esther last night.

This morning I went to acting camp. We played theater games all morning while the last two groups were filmed. Then we went to Candy Go Nuts. Finally we played Who’s line. It was really fun. Then we went to the library. I got a lot of Manga. One of them is called Pluto. It a reinvisionment of Astro Boy it is really good.

No comments: