Monday, July 5, 2010

day 11

Last night we saw the fourth of July fireworks. They were really big. We weren't asleep till eleven o' clock. But I slept till eight that is a new record. Then when we got up we went till first watch. That is a breakfast place. I had a parfait with strawberries, blueberries, strawberry yogurt, vanilla yogurt, and granola. It came with a lemon poppy seed muffin. Then we went home. Then we went to the pool. Esther went with Audrey. I started playing some water basketball with some other kids but then it turned into a foul fest. So I played catch with Mom. Then we took Audrey home. I wanted to go by Safeway to get a puzzle book so we did. It is called Fill-ins. It is just like a crossword puzzle but you have the answers and not the the numbers. It is really fun. James and Matt leave tomorrow :(. I had a lot of fun with them. Friday we leave for.... Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I can't wait.

1 comment:

Keighl said...

what's a foul fest? kind of like a goose dinner?