Sunday, July 4, 2010

day 10

Today Cynthia, James, Matt, Dad, Charles, and I went out on the boat. We all (except Cynthia and Dad)went tubing. I did three tricks, riding backwards, going on my knees, and going out side the wake. I did the best out if all of us. It was a lot of fun. Tonight we are planning to see the fireworks. I think that will be fun. I have not seen them since I was a baby. We just talked to Grandma and Grandpa on Skype. James and I were being really obnoxious. I really want to the new Predator remake that comes out on Friday. I think it looks really good. Hopefully my dad will let me see it. James just came down wearing Esther's sun glasses and pretending to be her saying "haha I'm Esther every one loves me". James can be really funny. Now we are going to the hotel to have quiet time. Hopefully the rest of the day will just as fun as it has been so far. Goodbye for now. John.

No comments: