Thursday, July 29, 2010

third day of radio camp

Today I worked with Jen. We did a commercial. Then we did Mach interviews. We talked about superheros for ten whole minutes. Then we went to WJFK. It is a radio station in Fairfax. I learned it takes a lot of people to run a radio station there were at least forty people at the radio station. It is amazing. There computer are really new. Their stuff are state of the art. They are really shiny. It was a lot of fun. My favorite thing is the rack room. It is where everything goes through before it is put out to the tower and transmitted to your car. It was very hard to fit all ten kids in the room it is small and filled with computers wire and all that stuff. I had a lot of fun. Camp is coming to an end. I have no other camps this summer. So I don't have much else going on for the rest of the summer. Jarrett is still planning to visit in August. We will go to a water park. I also finished the summer reading program.

No comments: