Tuesday, July 27, 2010

first day of radio camp

I started Radio camp today. I was about to go on air but then the power went out. They are doing construction work at George Mason university. One of the contractors hit a power line. The power should be back on by tomorrow. Then we had lunch, I had a fish sandwich from McDonald's. Then I switched Counselors. We worked on commercials. Tomorrow I will Tuesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon. I am doing news casting with Rodger tomorrow. That will be fun. Then mom picked me up. We went to the pool. Then we had to pick up Esther. She was in a bad mood. She was really really mad that we didn't take her to the pool. She decided not to go to Gymnastics. Mom and I played life: twist and turns. I won 26,779 to 26,705. It was the closest game I have ever seen. Then I went upstairs and read Pluto 2. It is still as good as the first one. I can't wait till camp.

No comments: