Sunday, August 1, 2010

last day of radio camp, Kyles birthday party and sunday

Friday
Today was the Last day of radio camp. Jen was sick again. I worked with Rodger finishing up are news casts then we had lunch. I had a veggie burger and some root beer and fries. I sat with Kurien and Cory like I always do. Then I went on air with Sam. We had a party at the end of the day It was fun. Then I watched Esther's play. It was very good. Then we went t o Cold stone creamery. I had Cheese cake flavored ice cream with heath bar pieces. Then we didn't really do anything for the rest of the day.
Saturday
Today I road my bike to Target with Mom, Dad and Esther. I took my BMX bike. I am hoping to learn how to do some trick on it. I got the game UFC undisputed 2009. It is a lot of fun. It is a Mixed Martial Arts game. My strategy is to pound the head with the left hook till they are knocked out. Esther got Mario Kart Wii. She really likes it. I also got MLB2k10 for Kyle it is his birthday. Then I went to Kyle's birthday. It was at Shadowland. It is a laser tag place. We played two games. The first one was a classic game. You try to shoot players players on the other team. I came in sixth place. Then we had Pizza. We then played our second game. It was called Zombie Apocalypse. In this came it started with one person that is red and the rest are green. The red person is the zombie. If you are shot by the zombie you turn into a zombie. If you are the last person that is not a zombie you get a five-hundred point bonus. It was a lot of fun. Then we had cake. It was chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was good. I think he really liked my gift.
Sunday
Today I watched some SportSCenter then played UFC undisputed 2009. Then Esther invited her friend Izzy over. We went to the pool. It was fun. I played catch with Dad. Then I came home and watched the X games it is the last day :(. I really like the X games. Then we are going to Eds house. Ed is one of Dads friends. I don't have any more camps this summer. I did find some BMX biking lesson. I hope my mom will let me take them. I still have to buy pegs for my bike. They are used to grind. A set of two is usually about ten dollars. I really want to learn how to do some tricks. This is a really long blog! I don't really know what else to say. I think it would be really cool to learn how to do tricks on my bike. Biking is my favorite outdoor hobby. I have basically done all you can with a mountain bike so now you I need to start some new stuff.

No comments: