Friday, August 6, 2010

mall and movie

Today we picked up Esther's friend Izzy and went to the mall to see a movie. Mom, Esther and Izzy saw Despicable me. I saw Dinner for Schmucks. It was really funny. I thought is was really good. Then I went to Game stop. I got the game Skate 2. It is a skateboarding game. It is a lot of fun. Then Esther went home. Esther went over to Izzy's for a sleepover. So I went downstairs to play some of my new game. Then i had to go to boy scouts. It is very very boring in the summer. Since almost no one is there we can't do anything productive. So it is a waste of time. I have been planning for stuff that Jarrett and I will do while he is here. I think we will go to Kings Domion. It is a big water park/ amusement park. Then we will go to Shadow land. That is a multi-level laser tag place. I hope we can go to a Nationals game while he is here. I think that will be fun. I can't wait till Jarrett comes.

No comments: