Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday

This morning we were going to go see Jarrett but the meet was pushed back for bad weather. So we decided to go to the mall for some school clothes. I got a some t-shirts from Vans. Then we went to Lid to get a hat for me. It is a black Monster hat. Then we went to Justice to get some clothes for Esther. Then we stopped at Macy's. I got a Jacket and a shirt. Then we redeemed our summer reading coupon for a free brownie at Chik-fill-a. Then we went to California Tortilla for lunch. I had a Veggie and Bean Quesadilla. Mom had Fish Tacos. Esther had Nachos. Then we came home and I watched some TV. Esther finished the movie she was watching. Mom forget she had to go to the library so she left us at home so she could drop off some books. Then she came home and read. Jarrett will be here tomorrow or Sunday. I can't wait. On Sunday we are going to Nationals game!

No comments: