Sunday, August 8, 2010

friday and saturday

Friday
Today I woke up at eight o' clock this morning. I watched some sportSCenter then played my Skateboarding game Skate 2. It is still very fun. Then we got ready to go to the library. We picked up Esther on the way. I got the books, Unseen Academical by Terry Pratchett, Breathe ( i forget the name of the author), Abraham Lincoln: Vampire hunter by Seth-Graehme smith. He wrote Pride, Prejudice and Zombies, and One Second After. I got that book for Dad. He like it. Then we came back home. Then after we hung out for a while we went to the pool. Esther was very tired and grumpy. When she had her sleep over they went to sleep at 11:00 and woke up at five. Everything you said she would snap at you. I can't wait till August 14Th. That is when Jarrett comes. It is going to be fun.
Saturday
Today I went to see a movie with my dad. We saw the new Will Ferrell movie the Other Guys it was really funny. I liked it so did Dad. Then we went to Panera Bread for lunch. I had a tomato and Mozzarella Sandwich. Dad had a Turkey and Avocado sandwich. Then we went to Home Depot. We needed Cement to fix the sink hole in our back yard. We also needed Rust-oleum for the basement bulkhead doors. We are going to paint them almond. Them we came home. I got a recording of me being a DJ from Grandpa. Thank you Grandpa. Then I rode my bike up to the comic book store. I got Biomega three. Then I rode over to the pool. I brought my swimsuit so I went for a swim. Then dad and Esther showed up at the pool. I swum with them for a while. Then we went home.

No comments: