Thursday, August 26, 2010

A fictional story part two

The League was surprised at this feat so they did a little background check on Andrew Phillips and they couldn't find any information on him so the MLB commissioner called him in for a meeting. Andrew walked into the meeting. The commissioner said" now tell me who you really are."
Andrew stayed quite for a minute then answered "You remember Mike Phillips?" the commissioner nodded. "that is who I am." The Commissioner looked very surprised. "I should suspend you from the MLB but I know you are one of the best pitchers I have ever seen. " said the Commissioner.
Andrew went back out an pitched a one-hit shutout. Now people were getting suspicious of his talent they never even heard of him before the draft. They were about to start a series against the Yankees and their manager went to talk to the Commissioner. He had found out. Find out what will happen to Andrew in the next chapter of "A fictional story" Tomorrow.

No comments: