Tuesday, August 10, 2010

tuesday

Today we had to go to the dentist in the morning. We needed to get some sealant on our teeth. Then when we were done we went to a park called the hidden pond. Then we went to the comic book store to pick up Bakuman. The stuff hadn't come in yet and just as we were leaving it came in. So we went to the Best Deli right in the same complex. It is really good. I had a garlic veggie sandwich and a diet root beer. I also got chips they were Sweet Spicy chile flavored they were good. Then I went back to the comic book store to pick up my book. It is really really good. I have already finished it. The next volume comes out November 2. I can't wait!! Then we went to Giant. We used our coupon from the summer reading program to get free trail mix. We bought tickets to the Nationals game on Sunday. We will see the game with Jarrett. Then we had our piano lesson.

No comments: