Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Swimming Day

Today I woke up and watched some TV. Then Esther got a call from her friend Izzy. She went over to her house. Then Mom and I went to play mini golf. She beat me by a lot. It took her 48 shots. It took me 66. Although I probably would of won if we finished all the holes. We had to stop in the middle though because we had to pick up Esther from Izzy's. She had a good time. Then we went home and had lunch.l I had Veggie loaf. It is basically veggie meatloaf. Esther had two hot dogs. Mom had left over shrimp stir fry. Then Cynthia came over. She is our baby sitter. We went to the pool. It was fun. Mom had a job interview. Then we came home. We played some XBOX and Wii. Then mom came home. It is desert night so we are having brownies and frozen yogurt. It will taste very yummy. Jarrett comes a week from Saturday. I can not wait at all!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: