Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday

Today I woke up and watched some TV. Then I had a bagel for breakfast. Then we cleaned up Esther's room because her friend Chrissy is sleeping over tonight. Then we went to Subway for lunch. I had a veggie sandwich with sweet onion dressing. It was yummy. Then we went to Safeway yo get some groceries. Then we went home. I decided to ride up to Gamestop to get a game. It is called Red Steel 2. You play as a futuristic samurai. You have to kill the Jackals. It is a lot of fun. Two days till I get my locker and schedule. Esther still has her home work packet to do so I know it is going to be a long week. I can't wait till school started it is really boring when you are at home all the time. Will is coming over tomorrow. That will be fun. He is coming over because his Mom has a job in Stafford. She consults on curriculum for schools. I am also kind of sad summer is ending. The bus will come around 6:40. My first class is at 7:20.

No comments: