Monday, August 2, 2010

Bike store

Today I was home alone for the morning while Mom and Esther went for haircuts. I watched Predator and called some of the bike stores to see if they had what I needed. Then when they got home we went to the bike store. I got some gloves. They are used to keep your hands from getting hurt when fall. Then Esther wanted to go to Borders. She got a cupcake book and a chapter book her friend recommended. I was trying to decide between three books. Venomous, The Hunger games, I am number four. I decided to not buy any of them. Then we went to Panera bread for lunch. I had a tomato and mozzarella and some broccoli and cheddar soup, Mom had a strawberry, poppy seed, and chicken salad and Chicken noodle soup. Esther had grilled cheese. Then when we came home and I watched Wipe out with mom and Esther. Wednesday we are going to see a movie Mom and Esther are going to see Cats and Dogs. I will see Dinner for Schmucks.

No comments: