Sunday, August 22, 2010

thursday, friday, saturday and sunday


THURSDAY

On Thursday we went just stayed at home in the morning. Then we went to the pool. It was a lot of fun. Then we went to see a movie. Jarrett and I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. the world. Mom and Esther saw Cats and Dogs: the revenge of Kitty Galore. Scott Pilgrim was about a boy who liked a girl so he asks her our but to date her he has to destroy her seven evil exs. They were all people she used to date. Then when the movie was over we went to the California pizza kitchen for dinner. Jarrett had cheese pizza, Esther had cheeseburger pizza , Mom had soup and salad. I had barbecue pineapple pizza. I really want to see the movie Devil. It is about a group of people that get in an elevator and one of them is the devil and he is trying to kill all the other people in the elevator it looks really good.

FRIDAY

On Friday we went to Six flags. Jarrett went on the Jokers Jinx it goes from o-60 mile per hour in one second. It was his favorite ride. We all went on Skull Island. It is just like Splash mountain. I went on Penguin's Blizzard with Esther. Then we went to the water park. I took Jarrett on these double slides one is dark one is light and has a waterfall at the bottom. Then I took him on my favorite ride. It called the tornado. In the ride you get in a four person tube then you enter a dark slide. Then you take one turn then you drop quiet a long way. Then you enter a large funnel. You go up the sides and then you land in a pool. Then we went on the Lazy River. We did that once than ended in the wave pool before we had to go. Then we went home . We didn't hit any traffic. It was pretty calm on the way home.

SATURDAY

We drove Jarrett home on Saturday. We hit some pretty bad traffic near the Delaware Memorial Bridge. They were having a nine-eleven ceremony on the bridge so it took quite a while. Then we finally got to the Vince Lombardy service area were we met Jarrett's dad. My Dad was there too. So I said goodbye to Jarrett. I had a really fun week with him. Then we talked with my dad for a while. Then we got back on the road. We stopped at the hotel with Coco Keys in it. We had some dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. Esther and I had a shrimp cocktail. Mom had Buffalo shrimp flat bread. Then we went to Coco Keys. I went on all the slide and went on the lazy river once then I had Banana Chocolate Blizzard. Then I went up to the room and watched Persons Unknown. The season finale is in a week so I kind of need to catch up.

SUNDAY

We drove the rest of the way today. We didn't hit much traffic at all. We got home about twelve thirty. Then we had lunch at home. I had a double Veggie Burger with cheese. Then we watched Wipe-out. Then we had some quiet time. I looked through the Cd's I have and fond a CD I was looking for. It is be soundgarden they are a really good band. Then I watched some top chef. Then I had dinner. I had a fish fillet with tartar sauce then I had ice cream for dessert. Then I wrote my blogs. I found a really good new band they are called New Politics. They have a free single on Itunes and it is really good. We don't have anything going on the rest of the summer so it will pretty boring the rest of the summer. I should get my schedule for school soon. I can't wait.

No comments: