Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday

Today Dad and I worked on my BMX bike because I am taking a BMX biking class in September. We were getting the pegs on but we didn't have the right tool so we went to Home Depot. Then we got the pegs on the I took it for a ride and they we too tight. Se we loosened them. Then I called Will and he came over for a bit. We played Madden 11. I won the first game. He won the second. Then we went to the pool. It was closed so Dad took us to Kings Ridge pool. If your pool is closed you can get a pass to another pool. Then when we came back home we were racing our bikes to Will and Kelly's house and the chain came off the BMX bike, there is still work to do. So I ran back to the house grabbed my mountain bike and still almost beat Esther and Kelly. BMX biking in where you go off jump do trick and grind. It is also called Extreme biking. On Wednesday I am getting my schedule for school and my locker. I can't wait.

No comments: