Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My 200th post!!!

It is my two hundredth post!! I have been working on my blog for a long time now. But any way. Today we went to Wegmans for breakfast. I had a chocolate chip muffin, Esther had a Chocolate chip muffin too, Mom had a pumpkin muffin. We all shared some fruit salad also. Then we did some shopping. We needed some groceries. Esther and I picked out some thank you card for Brenda, Ed, Eileen, Tracy. Then Esther and I each picked a magazine. Esther got Tiger Beat. I got Transworld's Skateboarding magazine. It was the 2010 awards issue. It had awards such as best rookie, and best demo. Then we came home got our groceries put away. Then Mom dropped me off at the pool and took Esther to the orthodontist. Then they came pack and we swam till it was time for piano. I started the song baby grand today. Tonight we are going to Middleridge's night out. IT will be fun.

No comments: